Telemarketing Revisited

I just came across something that may interest some of the folks here who've been plagued by robocalls. O_o
http://arstechnica.com/tech-policy/2012/11/hi-this-is-rachel-from-robocaller-services-calling-press-1-to-be-scammed /
http://tinyurl.com/cut8c5d
TDD
On Sat, 03 Nov 2012 02:14:46 -0500, The Daring Dufas

They did not shut them all down. Had a call last night.
On Sat, 03 Nov 2012 02:14:46 -0500, The Daring Dufas

Thanks. I've been gettting calls from"cardholder services". I don't remember the name Rachel. They are a pain in the neck, and I hope whoever calls me is one of the five that got shut down, and that they stay shut down.
I get one other spam call regularly too.