Telemarketing Revisited

I just came across something that may interest some of the folks here who've been plagued by robocalls. O_o

TDD

Reply to
The Daring Dufas

They did not shut them all down. Had a call last night.

Reply to
Ed Pawlowski

Thanks. I've been gettting calls from"cardholder services". I don't remember the name Rachel. They are a pain in the neck, and I hope whoever calls me is one of the five that got shut down, and that they stay shut down.

I get one other spam call regularly too.

Reply to
micky