Teknion Cublicles

Our office has Teknion cubicles that were installed a long time ago. The particular model is discontinued, and I don't know what the model is.
The glass panel in my cube is loose to the point that it is about to fall out of the frame. It seems that everything is supposed to snap together. There are no screws. However, I can figure out how to get it to snap back in place.
If I took it all the way apart, one of two things will happen: 1) I'll see how it snaps back together and will get everything fixed back up, or 2) it will not go back together at all.
Has anyone here worked assembling cubicles, particularly Teknion? I can't find an assembly manual anywhere. It seems they're protected commodities.
On 7/1/2013 1:30 PM, mcp6453 wrote:

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=teknion+dissassembly+instructions
On 7/1/2013 4:49 PM, chaniarts wrote:

I already did that. Not helpful.
mcp,
If you can take a few photos and e-mail them to Technion, perhaps they can help you.
Dave M.
On 7/1/2013 7:15 PM, David L. Martel wrote:

I called them, but I have not heard back yet.

Hi, mcp6453 My name is Claudio Ferreira. I manage Teknion's social media presence. I stumbled on this post on Twitter. Normally, this type of request is handled by your Teknion dealer. But you should still be able to get a solution by emailing snipped-for-privacy@teknion.com I have given the department a heads-up to expect your message. Let them know you spoke with Claudio online. Try to attach a photo of your workstation, and if possible, any notes, numbers, years, or model names found on the back side of the panels. Hope this helps and good luck.