Teacher Suspended For Showing Kids Pliers

Page 2 of 2
Gordon Shumway wrote:

Sorry - nope. We wouldn't take Chicago even if it was free.
And all this garbage about a few hand tools in the classroom being a danger to the kids - somewhere if you peel enough layers away, you'll find that insurance (liability insurance) is the root of this particular incident. It's getting to be that insurance is gumming up every aspect of your american lives.
Which in this case is funny, since I bet at least one kid in the school probably had a gun (this is Chicago we're talking about - isin't it?)
How did the teacher get past the metal detector with those tools anyways???
On 4/23/13 9:09 PM, Oren wrote:

The RCMP arrested a couple bad guys who planned to derail a train. http://tinyurl.com/d9bz4m2 An Al Qaeda sponsored attack. How can that be? Is it because Canadians build Ford vehicles? Maybe it's because of Moosehead beer.
Dean Hoffman wrote:

It's already been posted here that blacks don't like the cold. Blacks in Chicago, Detroit, or DC.
If any country would want to annex those cities, it would be Haiti.

Because it's a frame-up job.
When ever the Canadian gov't wants to pass a crime or anti-terrorism bill, they first tell the RCMP or CSIS to frame some muslims for conspiracy to commit terrorism. That helps the bill to pass more smoothly.
It's a trick or game that they learned from the US and George Monkey Bush.

Yes, you've posted your racist screed many times here, HomoGay.
KR Williams @ ATT.NET wrote:

So for those of your friends here that are advocating cities such as Chicago, Detroit and DC - cities that are primarily inhabited by blacks - that those cities be annexed by Canada, you deny that those comments have racist roots?
Oh wait - you're an evasive coward who never answers my questions. So you won't answer that question either, will you KR Williams?
As for blacks not liking the cold weather - I suppose if even a black guy says so, you'd call him a racist too?
===========http://quintessentialnegro.blogspot.ca/2006/04/cold-hard-facts.html
Black people do not like cold weather. We don't like the winter. We don't like snow or any other form of cold weather precipitation. We don't like skiing or any other cold weather outdoor activities. We don't like seeing our breath when we breathe. We don't like shivering. We do not like frostbite. We think white people are crazy for liking all those things.

Certainly. They're leftist cities. It has nothing to do with blacks. Oh, wait. You are another leftist. *EVERYTHING* is racist, to you.

You're an illiterate liar, but we've always know that.

Do you really think Chicago and Detroit are South of the Mason Dixon line? You're some idiot, HomoGay.

And there's your problem. It's based on the silly and ignorant presumption that while people; - like shivering - like frostbite etc.
Silly bigoted nonsense
On Apr 24, 9:36 am, snipped-for-privacy@attt.bizz wrote:

I agree he's racist, but what exactly are you when you keep calling him "HomoGay"? In my book and to most civilized people today, what you're doing is exactly what you accuse him of doing. In the case of blacks, you seem to think that it's wrong to smear them with attacks because they are black. But it's OK for you to smear others because of their sexual orientation? What does that say about you?
" snipped-for-privacy@optonline.net" wrote:

Is it racist when someone points out the disproportionate number of blacks in prison compared to other races?
Is it racist when some people here advocate that Chicago, Detroit or DC be "annexed" to Canada?
Is it really racist to say that blacks "don't like the cold" - when even some of them actually say so?
Will you answer those questions?

No. It is nothing more than a fact.

No. It is because those cities, and a few others like them, are sucking the life from our country.

Actually you brought this up, so why don't you answer this one?

Done.

Answers here maybe. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Achievement_gap_in_the_United_States#Racial_ac hievement_gap
On Apr 24, 2:36 pm, snipped-for-privacy@attt.bizz wrote:

Nah, you're talking more bollocks. http://repeatingislands.com/2013/02/17/alpine-skiing-jamaica-beats-haiti-in -caribbean-slalom-duel/

Still, not bad. But, I have a better idea. Why don't we give D.C. to Canada?

From my experience, they were charged with administrating which is a whole different ball of wax from educating (that has its own set of problems).
Metspitzer wrote:

A few months ago I followed a story wherein a teacher was suspended for showing her all-girl class (she supervised cheer-leading or somesuch) the results of her breast augmentation surgery done over the summer.
My views is that her actions were entirely appropriate; I'm sure teen-aged girls have an intense curiosity regarding the subject and would benefit from the project.
'Til this day I appreciate my 9th-grade "health" class (all boys) on disabling a brassiere latch. No telling how many accidental finger amputations were prevented by this timely instruction.

You been going downhill since independence. Exactly like other ex-Brit colonies.
On Wed, 24 Apr 2013 09:21:57 -0700 (PDT), harry

The pot calling the kettle black. Look how far down Mother England has fallen since that time. Can't even buy a decent cuppa in Londan any more.
But, there's a mosque on every corner? . Christopher A. Young Learn more about Jesus www.lds.org . .
On Wed, 24 Apr 2013 09:21:57 -0700 (PDT), harry

The pot calling the kettle black. Look how far down Mother England has fallen since that time. Can't even buy a decent cuppa in Londan any more.

And London is about 8 times more dangerous than NY City when it comes to violent crime.

Chicago should be annexed to Haiti It would be a better fit.