Tappan Stove Problem

The top burners in my old model Tappan Gas Stove with pilotless ignition has stopped working. It came shortly after a power failure. Could this failure have caused the stove to stop working? The oven lights ok, and the top burners can be lit with a match. There is a fuse in the circuit, but that probably did not fail because the oven still works. If I can fix it myself, that would be preferable, as I have already replaced the oven module successfully at a previous failure.

Sherwin D.

Reply to
sherwindu

try