Tappan Gas Range-No oven flame

I have a Tappan gas range (propane) and today the oven wouldn't light.
The glow plug comes on, but there is no "whoomph" and no gas flame.
The top burners work.
What is the likely things to check, and how to do so?
Charles
Add pictures here
✖
On Feb 2, 6:45 pm, snipped-for-privacy@earthlink.net (Charles Bishop) wrote:

could be the glow plug on its way out. A good telltale sign is if it takes a long time for the glowplug to come on.
If your oven has a broiler, most likely it has the same type of glowplug. You could try swapping them out.
Add pictures here
✖
In article

I just checked and the glowplug took about 5-7 seconds to come on. If this is too long, this looks to be the problem.
The stove only has one burner, for both the broiler and oven.
I'll see if I can track down a replacement glowplug.
Thanks
Charles
Add pictures here
✖

What's HSI?
Since the stove is gas, why would amps matter? If the HSI is the glowplug (glowblock?) it looks bright (hot) enough to ignite gas.
Charels
Add pictures here
✖
I just went through this crap.
The glow plug glows like hell but the resistance of it is not correct to tell the sensing circuit to let the gas loose. It doesn't turn on.
A new glow plug improves the resistance back to normal and the sensing circuit safeties like it again.
Since the stove is gas, why would amps matter? If the HSI is the glowplug (glowblock?) it looks bright (hot) enough to ignite gas.
Charels
Add pictures here
✖

Thanks.
Also, since I posted the first enquiry (and haven't replaced the glow plug, the two right hand burners don't work. There is the click of the igniter (no pilot light) but nothing lights. The two left burners work well enough.
Connected to the oven malfunction or separate?
Likely causes?
Thanks,
Charles
Add pictures here