Taping and Toilet

Hi, 2 questions from an amateur:

  1. I drywalled and taped my bathroom. Unfortunately on one spot the taping is bubbling up (probably because there wasn't enough mud behind it). Should I cut out the bubbled part and just mud over it and re-sand?

  1. The new toilet in the above mentioned bathroom "backwashes" a bit of toilet paper after the flush. Could this perhaps be caused by the water level that you set in the tank?

Any and all help is much appreciated!!

Reply to
rw

I doubt that the two items are related.:))

Yes just cut out the bad and rework it.

Could be the water level, the toilet design or too much paper.

Colbyt

Reply to
Colbyt