Tap Water being Changed to Digital on Feb 17.

Page 2 of 2
(PeteCresswell) wrote:

From where I sit, it's a reduction in function. The noise filter that came with my ears is pretty good at finding the signal when there's static around. But it can't fill in 2 seconds of silence very well. Same for the ability of my eyes to discern the picture even when the signal is weak -- it is able to filter out the snow much better than that thing that looks like the MS BSOD.
--
Science is not a monument of received Truth.
It is something that people do to look for truth.

LOL.

Al wrote:

Yes, you will continue to have analogue water until the well runs dry.
Al wrote:

Still water runs deep. You should be okay.

Only until the water in the well on Feb 17 runs out. This is because God refuses to switch to digital.

Oh come on now. God has been digital since the day he or she (or them) invented the binary number system on the 6th day of creation. If god hadn't intended us to go digital, he would have never invented 1's and 0's.
-john-
John A. Weeks III 612-720-2854 snipped-for-privacy@johnweeks.com
On Sat, 07 Feb 2009 02:46:36 -0600, snipped-for-privacy@invalid.com wrote:

Do we only have to put conveters on the taps?
I've heard that if we don't convert the toilets as well, we have to change to digital bowel movements.
mm wrote:>

Andy comments:
.... and kids in elementary school will have to hold up one finger if they want to "one" it..... and zero fingers if they want to "zero" it....
In case of a tie, one wins out over zero....
Andy
I just ordered a DBM (digital Bowel Movement) converter. Where should I stick it?
--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
Stormin Mormon wrote:

Elmo wrote:

Neither Medicare nor private insurance will pay for the necessary surgery. However, you can apply to the government for a $40 coupon.

Note that digital bowel movements MUST be called number 10b, rather than number two :-)

I've always had pure binary water. hot/cold and on/off .

mine's analog water;the temp varies,and amount of flow varies too. Purity varies,too. :-(
--
Jim Yanik
jyanik

Didn't Congress outlaw dihydrogen monoxide? Just a little bit of it applied incorrectly could kill you.
-- Jack
Yo! Hold the phone! I'm Henry Blake around here! DHMO is the old stuff. Everyone knows that.
--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

Another name for hydrogen oxate.