Tap off a 3 way switch to power a receptacle?

I'd love a new receptacle right below an already-installed 3 way switch in my living room. The switch sits in a single box, no other hot wires going to the box. Is there any way to tap off the 14/3 to get an always-on receptacle?
JimC622911 wrote:

Short answer: NO. This box does not contain the necessary Neutral wire.
Jim