Tannenbaum 12 Speakers?

I've just picked up a pair of these speakers from a guy I met who is an audio engineer and got stiffed on some deal so he had to liquidate the inventory.
From what he told me, these are Studio Monitor speakers that usually sell for $5500.00 a pair, but he let them go for $2000.00 a pair and even delivered them to my home for me.
I plugged them into my Bryston 4b and immediately noticed that they seem to be lacking in the low end despite having a 15 inch woofer. Actually they have 4 15 inch woofers, 2 in each cabinet.
In fact I notice that they are lacking in the midrange as well and considering 6 midrange drivers per cabinet that seems rather odd?
The high end isn't bad considering that each cabinet has 4 tweeters which look kind of like dome units but are different looking.
I've played some various tunes but everything sounds kind of blurry compared to my BW speakers.
Someone else suggested spikes but these puppy's weigh in at 325lbs EACH and I can't find any spikes that fit.
Maybe I should replace the Bryston 4B? Possibly my interconnects (Wallace cable) are defective?
Any advice would be appreciated. WHP
do you mean Tannoy, they are studio monitors, tannenbaum are not , never heard of them
700 lb? open them up and remove the 600 lb of concrete. But of course only a troll would get rid of a Bryston. Doesnt Tannenbaum make baby butt rub , or was that a leather treatment.