Tankless water heaters

Has anyone heard of a CHAMPION-SCR2 Tankless Water Heater. I just saw an ad in our local paper (southeast Florida) and I hooked up to their web-site http://www.tanklesshotwater.com and it looks pretty good to me. And it's local which is a plus I think.
Does anyone besides the shill have experience with these ?
They are Electric Only and are lower end units. They seem to be the same as the Titan. Looks like the same unit to me: http://www.tanklesswaterheater.com/products.html
There are loads of them on eBay too.
If you are looking for a small Point Of Use Unit for small applications they may be okay.
The Largest unit will only do a 64 Degree temp rise at 1.5 Gallons, which is not that much... Temp or flow!
Scott<-