Tankless Water Heaters

Does anyone have a preference between Eemax, Stiebel Eltron, and Bradford White Instant Tankless Electric Water Heaters? If so, why? Here is a link to their models:

Thanks in advance!

Reply to
plumbplumbplumb

On 12/19/2004 5:34 PM US(ET), snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com took fingers to keys, and typed the following:

Compare them to the Takagi at the same site

willshak

That's not the same site. I'm shopping between Eemax, Stiebel Eltron, and Bradford White at PlumberSurplus.com because I have a coupon and I've used them before. (They also have In-Sink-Erator, but they are not for a full house) Here's the link again:

comments about these three brands are welcome!

Reply to
plumbplumbplumb

Any one have a preference for the the following Tankless Water Heaters:

Eemax Stiebel Eltron Bradford White

Here's a link to some of the models at PlumberSurplus.com

I need a unit for a whole house, 2 bath, 2 lavatory faucets, 1 kitchen faucet, 1 dishwasher, 1 clothes washer.

Thanks.

Reply to
plumbplumbplumb

We're quite happy with a Takagi TK-2 for the same number of fixtures, two adults and three kids and no end of hot water.

Reply to
Joshua Putnam