Tankless Water Heaters

Does anyone have a preference between Eemax, Stiebel Eltron, and Bradford White Instant Tankless Electric Water Heaters? If so, why? Here is a link to their models: http://www.plumbersurplus.com/Category.aspx?ID=8
Thanks in advance!
On 12/19/2004 5:34 PM US(ET), snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com took fingers to keys, and typed the following:

http://www.plumbingsupply.com/takagi.html
That's not the same site. I'm shopping between Eemax, Stiebel Eltron, and Bradford White at PlumberSurplus.com because I have a coupon and I've used them before. (They also have In-Sink-Erator, but they are not for a full house) Here's the link again:
http://www.plumbersurplus.com/Category.aspx?ID=8 Any comments about these three brands are welcome!
Any one have a preference for the the following Tankless Water Heaters:
Eemax Stiebel Eltron Bradford White
Here's a link to some of the models at PlumberSurplus.com
http://www.plumbersurplus.com/Category.aspx?ID=8
I need a unit for a whole house, 2 bath, 2 lavatory faucets, 1 kitchen faucet, 1 dishwasher, 1 clothes washer.
Thanks.
snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com says...

We're quite happy with a Takagi TK-2 for the same number of fixtures, two adults and three kids and no end of hot water.
<http://www.phred.org/~josh/