tankless venting

Quick question - Is there a natural gas tankless water heater that can do more than 4 gal per min that can vent with PVC horizontally and use room air for combustion? Am I asking for too much? I am looking to replace a 40 gal tanked model that uses a 3" PVC power vent horizontally. The 40 gal is just not big enough for our household and I am considering tankless, esp since there is a $300 tax credit.

Quick Answer - Yes Bubba

All the tankless water heaters I'm familiar with are Category III appliances, which means they use a sealed stainless steel vent. However, many of them can be vented horizontally. I thought that the Takagi TH1 might be able to be vented with PVC, since is a condensing tankless water heater (the only one I know of) , but according to its installation manual it still requires the Category III vent.
BTW, there are high-btuh condensing tank water heaters, such as the Polaris by American Water Heater, which can be vented horizontally with plastic pipe.
Cheers, Wayne