Tanking a cellar

I'm interested in a terraced house that has a great cellar but the floors, walls, are all quite damp. I am considering "Tanking " the rooms but would like to get an idea of costs before I put an offer in. The cellar consists of two good sized rooms about 13' x 13' with stone floors. has anyone tanked similar rooms and what sort of cost is involved?
Many thanks
Bob
On Jun 20, 12:10 pm, snipped-for-privacy@ntlworld.com wrote:

What are you talking about? In English, please.
"tank" as a verb might have an idiomatic meaning, like to take a dive, but to "tank" something, well ...
On Jun 20, 4:16?pm, snipped-for-privacy@sme-online.com wrote:

you need a good interior and perhaps exterior french drain and work hard to redirect the water away from your basement