Tanking a cellar

I'm interested in a terraced house that has a great cellar but the floors, walls, are all quite damp. I am considering "Tanking " the rooms but would like to get an idea of costs before I put an offer in. The cellar consists of two good sized rooms about 13' x 13' with stone floors. has anyone tanked similar rooms and what sort of cost is involved?

Many thanks

Bob

Reply to
rer.long

What are you talking about? In English, please.

"tank" as a verb might have an idiomatic meaning, like to take a dive, but to "tank" something, well ...

barry

you need a good interior and perhaps exterior french drain and work hard to redirect the water away from your basement

Reply to
hallerb