tall storage cabinet

Been looking at the 2 door, 4 shelf plastic ones in the 72Hx30Wx20L neighborhood.

Any outstanding ones for the money? 100-200 range

Thanks!

LA

Reply to
curly'q

"curly'q" wrote

I have one like that but shorter from Home Depot. It's just right for our need. Flamables we did not want in the garage, needed a covered spot cool enough in all weather to be safe, and able to keep the dog out. It's not optimally located as it's still against tthe house, but it's on the covered fully screened porch. It can have a lock on the front which is a nice child safety feature.

We took a drill and added more vents to the sides. It had vents, but we thought a few more might be a good idea for what we store in it. (Gas for the lawnmower, stuff like that).

These cost about that. The 4 shelves is about right if you can adjust them (the ones i have are adjustable).

Reply to
cshenk