Taking our our trash

Page 4 of 4

When I was in Ireland I came across a collection point. There were different containers for different colored glass.
On 11/22/14, 5:06 PM, Don Wiss wrote:

Back when you could buy beverages in glass, they used to do that in my town, population 600. White, green, amber, IIRC.

Here in brownstone Brooklyn everybody displays their trash containers in their areaway. We have four: garbage, paper, glass/plastic/metal, and kitchen/yard waste.
I keep mine hidden under the stoop. Others could also, but they don't.