Taco cartridge circulator

I have a Model 006-BC5Y-2 on my geothermal heat pump to recirculate the hot water it produces. When the water heater quit today, I noticed that the circulator was not working. I tested the wiring, and it is getting 220 volts when the unit is running. What is involved in changing the cartridge? This pump has 15 years of service, so I think it may be time for new parts if not total replacement. Would the cartridge include all the electrical components?

Reply to
woodbutcher