T&P relief valve - nowhere to drain?

Page 8 of 13

go
Dance, boi, dance.
--
---
there should be a "sig" here

Sorry, I'm not your boyfriend. I don't dance with faggots.

never
the
Then why are you dancing here monkey boi?
--
---
there should be a "sig" here

Still trying to cover your tracks?
--
---
there should be a "sig" here

Maybe when you sober up you'll come back and read your own posts. Pretty silly there drunken, dancing, monkey boi. I post and you dance. It never fails.
--
---
there should be a "sig" here

I know you are but what am I?