T&P relief valve - nowhere to drain?

wrote in news:bb494$46df8e74$9440c41e$28878 @STARBAND.NET:

Maybe when you sober up you'll come back and read your own posts. Pretty silly there drunken, dancing, monkey boi. I post and you dance. It never fails.

Reply to
Clark

wrote in news:229ca$46df8e60$9440c41e$28874 @STARBAND.NET:

Maybe when you sober up you'll come back and read your own posts. Pretty silly there drunken, dancing, monkey boi. I post and you dance. It never fails.

Reply to
Clark

wrote in news:c5c58$46f0957e$9440c41e$ snipped-for-privacy@STARBAND.NET:

I know you are but what am I?

Maybe when you sober up you'll come back and read your own posts. Pretty silly there drunken, dancing, monkey boi. I post and you dance. It never fails.

Reply to
Clark

Yes.

Wrong. One is supposed to exercise the valve. This causes water to come out. Said water kills the grass. It really is that simple.

sdb

Reply to
sylvan butler

wrote in news:11da6$46f3d8fe$9440c41e$30200 @STARBAND.NET:

I know you are but what am I?

Maybe when you sober up you'll come back and read your own posts. Pretty silly there drunken, dancing, monkey boi. I post and you dance. It never fails.

Reply to
Clark

I know you are but what am I?

wrote in news:1f946$46df92ed$9440c41e$8954 @STARBAND.NET:

Maybe when you sober up you'll come back and read your own posts. Pretty silly there drunken, dancing, monkey boi. I post and you dance. It never fails.

Reply to
Clark

wrote in news:e9908$46f3d8f1$9440c41e$30193 @STARBAND.NET:

I know you are but what am I?

Maybe when you sober up you'll come back and read your own posts. Pretty silly there drunken, dancing, monkey boi. I post and you dance. It never fails.

Reply to
Clark

Reply to
tony

wrote in news:e0fb3$46f61885$9440c41e$ snipped-for-privacy@STARBAND.NET:

I know you are but what am I?

Maybe when you sober up you'll come back and read your own posts. Pretty silly there drunken, dancing, monkey boi. I post and you dance. It never fails.

Reply to
Clark

wrote in news:31fa1$46f61892$9440c41e$ snipped-for-privacy@STARBAND.NET:

I know you are but what am I?

Maybe when you sober up you'll come back and read your own posts. Pretty silly there drunken, dancing, monkey boi. I post and you dance. It never fails.

Reply to
Clark

I know you are but what am I?