T&P relief valve - nowhere to drain?

Clark is a clueless wannabee.

Reply to
<kjpro

wrote in news:9eb9b$46e97635$9440c41e$27065 @STARBAND.NET:

I know you are but what am I?

Neener, neener, neener! Can&#39;t just ignore me can you? Neener, neener, neener! Kj&#39;s an clueless retard, kj&#39;s an clueless retard! Neener, neener, neener!

I post, you dance. Don&#39;t you ever get tired of being the usenet equivalent of a marionette? Just keep dancing drunken monkey boi.

Reply to
Clark

"Kj&#39;s"

"an clueless"

Coming from the spelling/grammar professor, that&#39;s just too funny!!!!!

Reply to
<kjpro

wrote in news:57ba0$46e9e2e3$9440c41e$19784 @STARBAND.NET:

I know you are but what am I?

Neener, neener, neener! Can&#39;t just ignore me can you? Neener, neener, neener! Kj&#39;s a clueless retard, kj&#39;s a clueless retard! Neener, neener, neener!

I post, you dance. Don&#39;t you ever get tired of being the usenet equivalent of a marionette? Just keep dancing drunken monkey boi.

Reply to
Clark

I see you corrected some of your mistakes.

What a stupid sonabitch!

Reply to
<kjpro

wrote in news:8c864$46e9f6f3$9440c41e$30818 @STARBAND.NET:

I&#39;m glad that you agree that you are a clueless retard.

Reply to
Clark

No, I agree that you&#39;re no grammar/spelling professor. You&#39;re still just a clueless wannabee... You&#39;re to stupid to understand anything technical, so you run around and make up lies and post them. It must suck being so incompetent that people make fun of you!

Try your local preschool, they *might* be able to help you with your mental illness.

Reply to
<kjpro

wrote in news:9c97f$46ea0e9d$9440c41e$2514 @STARBAND.NET:

I&#39;m glad that you agree that you are a clueless retard.

Reply to
Clark

No problem I also see where you must agree with my post, as you didn&#39;t argue against the facts!

Reply to
<kjpro

wrote in news:3714c$46eab0b1$9440c41e$26855 @STARBAND.NET:

I&#39;m glad that you agree that you are a clueless retard.

Reply to
Clark

Look at my post... it doesn&#39;t say a clueless retard. That&#39;s your title...

Reply to
<kjpro

wrote in news:7db44$46eb4038$9440c41e$21463 @STARBAND.NET:

I&#39;m glad that you agree that you are a clueless retard.

Reply to
Clark

wrote in news:cc519$46ec99f1$9440c41e$12632 @STARBAND.NET:

I&#39;m glad that you agree that you are a clueless retard and a putz.

Reply to
Clark

wrote in news:6fe92$46edea12$9440c41e$ snipped-for-privacy@STARBAND.NET:

I know you are but what am I?

Maybe when you sober up you&#39;ll come back and read your own posts. Pretty silly there drunken, dancing, monkey boi. I post and you dance. It never fails.

Reply to
Clark

wrote in news:894c3$46ef5269$9440c41e$ snipped-for-privacy@STARBAND.NET:

I know you are but what am I?

Maybe when you sober up you&#39;ll come back and read your own post. Pretty silly there drunken, dancing, monkey boi. I post and you dance. It never fails.

Reply to
Clark

Both of my water heaters are in the basement, T&P goes up and to outside (yes, we get freezing weather). To accomodate "up" the T&P plumbing needed to go down for about six inches, small hole in the elbow and then go up and out. The "down and small hole" prevent the back-up water problem, as well as make it obvious water is coming out. Install was inspected and approved ca. 2005. Oh, and the second water heater is a high temperature unit regularly operating over 190F (210F T&P). Discharge water totally kills the grass. :)

sdb

Reply to
sylvan butler

Excuse me Sir but you are saying that relief valve is piped out side Yes so what, it is bloody relief valve it is safety device which should not be dumping water out at any time unless you have some kind of problem with system. fix problem and you don&#39;t need to worry about grass is that simple. Tony

Reply to
tony