T&P relief valve - nowhere to drain?

Page 4 of 13

I'm glad that you agree that you are a clueless retard.
--
---
there should be a "sig" here

funny!!!!!
No, I agree that you're no grammar/spelling professor. You're still just a clueless wannabee... You're to stupid to understand anything technical, so you run around and make up lies and post them. It must suck being so incompetent that people make fun of you!
Try your local preschool, they *might* be able to help you with your mental illness.

mental
I'm glad that you agree that you are a clueless retard.
--
---
there should be a "sig" here

No problem I also see where you must agree with my post, as you didn't argue against the facts!

and
I'm glad that you agree that you are a clueless retard.
--
---
there should be a "sig" here

Look at my post... it doesn't say a clueless retard. That's your title...

I'm glad that you agree that you are a clueless retard.
--
---
there should be a "sig" here
Putz...

I'm glad that you agree that you are a clueless retard and a putz.
--
---
there should be a "sig" here

I know you are but what am I?
Maybe when you sober up you'll come back and read your own posts. Pretty silly there drunken, dancing, monkey boi. I post and you dance. It never fails.
--
---
there should be a "sig" here

I know you are but what am I?
Maybe when you sober up you'll come back and read your own post. Pretty silly there drunken, dancing, monkey boi. I post and you dance. It never fails.
--
---