T&P relief valve - nowhere to drain?

wrote in news:6d266$46de17da$9440c41e$14170 @STARBAND.NET:

Wow. Interesting response to having your bad advise exposed once again. Some folks would be smart enough to go away. You on the other hand want to stick around and wallow in your incompetence.

Reply to
Clark

wrote in news:b085c$46de1937$9440c41e$14444 @STARBAND.NET:

Do you mean maybe knowing that local building authority has total control over building code? Do you mean knowing that T&P drains should never go up regardless of whether freezing is possible? Do you mean knowing the difference between affect and effect? Do you mean knowing the difference between mute and moot? Do you mean knowing that liquid lines don't sweat?

Don't need luck in dealing with you, dancing monkey boi.

Reply to
Clark

wrote in news:e3b7a$46de1933$9440c41e$14444 @STARBAND.NET:

No you didn't.

Reply to
Clark

All of the incompetence is coming from your end, Boy.

Reply to
<kjpro

Do you ever win an argument? Cause, it&#39;s sure not happening here.

How&#39;s your boyfriend tonight?

Reply to
<kjpro

I posted about it (first), Duh!

Reply to
<kjpro

wrote in news:9f20a$46de2e24$9440c41e$18338 @STARBAND.NET:

Liquid lines sweat? Local authority can&#39;t relax standards from model code? Moot, mute? Affect, effect?

Do you want me to go on?

Reply to
Clark

wrote in news:11566$46de2e7c$9440c41e$18377 @STARBAND.NET:

Dance, boi, dance.

Reply to
Clark

wrote in news:44b66$46de2eb2$9440c41e$18380 @STARBAND.NET:

Your lies don&#39;t cut it. HeyBub&#39;s post clearly shows that your claims weren&#39;t true. Got it, boi?

Just remember to keep dancing monkey boi.

Reply to
Clark

LL can sweat under the right conditions... if you say otherwise, you need further training in HVAC. No surprise there... Local codes *do not* override manufacture&#39;s installation instruction, Dipshit!

Sure, but next time please post something that&#39;s factual.

Reply to
<kjpro

Looking for a treat? Ask your butt buddy "meat plow" for one.

Reply to
<kjpro

My lies? You mean your bullshit? Heybub on the other hand, couldn&#39;t even understand that I was merely playing with my pet and was be sarcastic.

It&#39;s not called dancing, it&#39;s pointing out your inaccurate bullshit.

Reply to
<kjpro

wrote in news:82097$46de3adf$9440c41e$ snipped-for-privacy@STARBAND.NET:

Ok, here it is for the last time: liquid lines don&#39;t sweat - if it is sweating then it is something else. Got it? (I doubt it)

Never said that local codes overrode manufacture&#39;s requirements. However you did say that model code couldn&#39;t be relaxed by local authority. Your statement is totally wrong, as usual. Got it?

You&#39;re the only liar here dancing monkey boi.

Reply to
Clark

wrote in news:57a69$46de3b11$9440c41e$7927 @STARBAND.NET:

Dance, boi, dance.

Reply to
Clark

Just got it, your idiotic replies in this thread :)

Reply to
Meat Plow

wrote in news:e0931$46de3b98$9440c41e$ snipped-for-privacy@STARBAND.NET:

"was be sarcastic" ??? drunk again monkey boi?

Fact is that you&#39;re telling lies again in a foolish attempt to cover-up your incompentence. Sorry, it won&#39;t work.

When you pull your head out of your ass and admit your incompetence I&#39;ll stop making you dance monkey boi. In the mean time just remember to keep on dancing monkey boi.

Reply to
Clark

Nobody is trying to fix you, get over it.

Reply to
Meat Plow

news:82097$46de3adf$9440c41e$ snipped-for-privacy@STARBAND.NET:

It&#39;s still the LL, Asshole! Do you not understand anything?

I got that you&#39;re covering for your previous lie.

Here&#39;s a fact, your buddy meat plow is really your boyfriend.

Reply to
<kjpro

Did you say something, Stupid?

Reply to
<kjpro

Doesn&#39;t take much to entertain ya, Eh?

Reply to
<kjpro