T&P relief valve - nowhere to drain?

Page 3 of 13

Clueless... and nothing but lies.

I know you are but what am I?
Neener, neener, neener! Can't just ignore me can you? Neener, neener, neener! Kj's an idiot retard, kj's an idiot retard! Neener, neener, neener!
I post, you dance. Don't you ever get tired of being the usenet equivalent of a marionette? Just keep dancing monkey boi.
--
---
there should be a "sig" here
Clueless... and nothing but lies.

I know you are but what am I?
Neener, neener, neener! Can't just ignore me can you? Neener, neener, neener! Kj's an clueless retard, kj's an clueless retard! Neener, neener, neener!
I post, you dance. Don't you ever get tired of being the usenet equivalent of a marionette? Just keep dancing drunken monkey boi.
--
---
there should be a "sig" here
[...]

Clark is a clueless wannabee.

I know you are but what am I?
Neener, neener, neener! Can't just ignore me can you? Neener, neener, neener! Kj's an clueless retard, kj's an clueless retard! Neener, neener, neener!
I post, you dance. Don't you ever get tired of being the usenet equivalent of a marionette? Just keep dancing drunken monkey boi.
--
---
there should be a "sig" here

"Kj's"
"an clueless"
Coming from the spelling/grammar professor, that's just too funny!!!!!

I know you are but what am I?
Neener, neener, neener! Can't just ignore me can you? Neener, neener, neener! Kj's a clueless retard, kj's a clueless retard! Neener, neener, neener!
I post, you dance. Don't you ever get tired of being the usenet equivalent of a marionette? Just keep dancing drunken monkey boi.
--
---
there should be a "sig" here

I see you corrected some of your mistakes.
What a stupid sonabitch!