T-111 Again

This is another T-111 project I just finished for the same customer for whom I built the pool pump/filter/garbage can enclosure. Click on the small image, then 'all sizes' to see the full size picture. The meter reader still doesn't have to get out with the nasty dogs to read the meter.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Easy's getting harder everyday

Reply to
PanHandler