Synthetic Stucco Repair

Hi, I'm in the process of buying a house, which is 15 years old and has Synthetic Stucco on it. During the moisture inspection we found that there are 6 to 10 places in the wall that has more than average moisture content in it. The inspector told me that further inspection must be done to find the actual damage to the walls. Now what're my options? Is it good to change the entire synthetic stucco to hard stucco? Or replace with Venial siding? What other inspection process I need to do to find the actual damage? Is it good idea to replace only the damaged portion of it? How can I be ensured that the moisture won't occur in the future?

Thanks for your time

-Nand

Reply to
Mat

run run run

Wayne

Reply to
wayne

Synthetic stucco , you may be lost chap it is crap, get a second bid or expert

Reply to
m Ransley

Before you consider buying it, call your insurance agent and ask if they will insure a house with synthetic stucco even if it is in perfect condition. With many companies these days, the answer is a flat "no".

Reply to
Joshua Putnam