Switched Wall Receptacle Problem

In one of my bedrooms, the wall switch operates both receptacles in the box on one wall. Anything plugged into either receptacle is then operable by the wall switch. However, I would like only one side of the receptacle to be operable by the switch. How do I take one of the receptacles off the wall switch?
H Davis
H Davis wrote:

You don't, unless there is an extra "Hot-all-the-time" wire already in the box.
Alternate: leave the switch on permanently and use a plug-in remote control device to do whatever switching is needed.
Jim
Depends. If power runs first to switch, then on to outlet, remote control (or "clapper") is only easy solution. If power runs first to outlet, then "hot" runs to switch, you can empower one side of outlet directly, and other side through switch.

If power runs first to

Thats Very Ture. How many wires are in the switch box and how is the switch wired? Thanks, Tony D.

the box

by the

be
wall