Switch with LED Indicator

Where can I find a light switch with an indicator ? I looked the stuff from Leviton, but all of those use duplex receptacle plate with the switch on one side and an oversized Neon indicator on the other. Can't I find just a what looks like a standard Leviton switch with a small LED on one side to indicate the power is on in the walk-in closet ?
Thanks

*Many switches have the lights in the handles. Look for a locator switch with the light on when the switch is off or you may want a pilot light switch for an indication when the switch is on.
John Grabowski wrote:

As an aside, if you have a true pilot light switch, you will need to have a neutral available in the switch box, which you will not if your house is wired with switch legs.
I suppose you could cheat and use the ground, but if this is in a bedroom closet, current code requires an AFCI which does have a built in GFCI. Now I doubt that the LED that you're thinking of using will draw enough current to be an issue, but it *will* make the GFCI that much more sensitive (that is, the threshold of a ground fault trip would be reduced by the current draw of your LED.) Not to mention that that is probably a code violation.
No, I can't think of anything that fits exactly what you're describing, but this might work:
http://www.leviton.com/OA_HTML/ibeCCtpItmDspRte.jsp?sitex026:22372:US&itemB23
I think there are toggle switches made with clear illuminated toggles, but I can only find ones that are lighted when off, not lighted when on. Not sure if anyone makes exactly what you're looking for...
nate
--
replace "roosters" with "cox" to reply.
http://members.cox.net/njnagel

There are switches where the toggle lights up, but it's really the same answer as the one to your other post - put in a motion sensor control so the power would only be on when someone is in the closet.

There are toggle switches with lights in the handle. There is "illuminated", which connects just as the existing switch, and the light is on when the switch is off. There is pilot light, which requires a neutral, which may or may not exist in the switch box. This type of switch, the light is on when the switch is on. Here is a link: http://www.twacomm.com/catalog/model_1221-7P.htm?pid 00&utm_source=fgl&utm_medium=prodlist&utm_term21-7P

or just add a neon pilot light, they use a tiny amount of power

Thats pretty close, Here is what I had found: http://www.buylevitoninstead.com/Arrow-Hart-AH1992PLC.htm

Thats pretty close, Here is what I had found: http://www.buylevitoninstead.com/Arrow-Hart-AH1992PLC.htm
*That's an expensive switch because it is made for commercial and industrial applications. The Decora style are cheaper: http://www.passandseymour.com/pdf/A15.pdf

Thats pretty close, Here is what I had found: http://www.buylevitoninstead.com/Arrow-Hart-AH1992PLC.htm
*There's also a Leviton 1461-LH with a clear handle or a 1461-GL with a choice of colors.

.
Here is a 15 Amp version for $5: http://www.fruitridgetools.com/StoreFrontProfiles/DeluxeSFItemDetail.aspx?c=7725&i=233160482&sfid=136763

Here is a 15 Amp version for $5: http://www.fruitridgetools.com/StoreFrontProfiles/DeluxeSFItemDetail.aspx?cw25&i#3160482&sfid 6763
*That seems like a reasonable price, but do you need a double pole and do you really want a red handle?
http://www.levitonsupplies.com/le1415ampsit.html
Try a local electric supply company for something that will match your other wall switches. The GL comes in white and ivory.

http://www.fruitridgetools.com/StoreFrontProfiles/DeluxeSFItemDetail.aspx?cw25&i#3160482&sfid 6763
*Nevermind. I just realized that the 1461 is an illuminated switch. You want a pilot light switch. Sorry about that. :-)