Switch cover plates

I'm looking for a White, Double , switch on one side , blank on the other. I didn't think this would be such a big deal to find, but i'm striking out. anyone got a part number?
thanks
steve
Steve Barker wrote:

Hi, Then next option is two singles.
Tony Hwang wrote:

then i'd have an MT hole.. <G>
Steve Barker wrote:

how about this one ?? http://www.onestopbuy.com/80706-I-9241.asp?pt=froogle
Reed wrote:

THAT'S IT! Thanks.
steve
Steve Barker wrote:

The pictured one has the switch on the left.
Is that what you need?
HeyBub wrote:

veddy, veddy, funny.

I found mine at HD. When my motion detector switch would not work with my new flourescent lights I added a contactor in a box besides the switch. motion detector activated the contactor, contactor turns on the lights. Saved about $75 over the cost of the special motion detector switch for florescent lights.
Jimmie
Steve Barker wrote:

this one is white vs ivory
http://www.onestopbuy.com/80706-W-9243.asp

Steve-
I needed one as well & couldn't find one at the hardware store or HD.
I cheaped out & got a toggle with a Decora (GFI) and filled it with a blank.
cheers Bob

They make them that are custom , you snap together different configurations of switch or outlett, maybe at Menards or HD, but color can be off even for White. I have them

*Go to an electrical supply company where electricians buy their materials. If they don't have it in stock they can get it. Ask for a two gang wall plate- toggle blank in white. Do you want princess style, mid-size, jumbo, metal or plastic?
Here is one manufacturers web site. I know that what they display online is not their complete catalog: http://www.mulberrymetal.com/home.htm
John Grabowski wrote:

thanks for the reply, John.
steve