Swing Up Garage Door hardware source.

I'm enclosing my small carport so I can work on my veh. and project during cold weather. I don't have room for a overhead (track type) door so I just want to use the Swing Up type that were common in the '60-70.
I don't want to purchase or have built a complete door, I can do this myself and must, since it will be an uncommon size.. (8'wide X 7' high)
I checked at HomeDepot and they just about laughed me out of the store. (these were the 'specialized' sales people who 'push' the fancy doors and of course, installation).
Anyone have any idea, where to go to get just the hardware w/instructions sheets. So I can build my own door and install it myself??
I'm in the Pac. NW. Washington state.
Steve DIYer
One of the pivot supports for our sectional door cracked and yellow pages found an outfit in town that installed them. When I took the bracket in she commented "You'll probably need 2" and provided them at no charge. Yellow pages would be my first step.

Steve, decides to chip in.

Why not find an installer who install these upper end garage doors, I'm sure he dismantles the ones you're talking about. Probably has tons of old hardware from these type doors and would gladly part with them for just about nothing. Its normally the springs that go bad with this type of door and I'm surprised you could not find them or the support hardware at the Home Depot or wherever.
Rich
--
You can lead them to LINUX
but you can't make them THINK.

This is what you are looking for https://www.garage-door.com/OnePieceHdwe.htm although you can install a standard overhead sectional door in w/ 4" of headroom w/ double low headroom track. I have no association or knowledge about the company that has the one-piece hardware other than by finding the site by typing "one-piece garage door hardware" into a search engine. Actually an 8x7 is a quite common size for one-piece doors, since a 16x7 is simply two 8x7 slabs bolted together in the middle.
Doordoc www.DoorsAndOpeners.com
Thanks Doc.
I hadn't searched using that phrase. I was going with 'California Door', etc.
I just visited the link you gave plus I then linked to Holmes and then to the local Holmes dealer.
Turns out I had called the local Holmes dealer this morning and they told me that the single piece swing up doors were obsolete and no longer available.. Wanted to sell me on the rollup doors..
I just sent them an email specifying the Holmes part number for the hardware kit that I want.
We shall see if they now try to deny that the stuff is available.
Thanks again.
Steve