Swimming pool jet cover 'thingamajigs'... What are they called?

I'm referring to the little plastic screw on swiveling 'jet caps' that you can turn which forces all the water in the pool to go in a circular motion...... We had our pool redone and the people who were doing it cheated us on several things so we paid them part of what we owed them and told them to leave, however minor parts of the job were left undone (such as these caps) and I've been looking for them on the internet but can't find any... What are they called and does anyone know where I can buy them? (The inground pool was put in in 1975 if that makes a difference)
Schism writes:

Eyeballs. Any pool store. Google for online sources.
On Sun, 9 May 2004 23:55:43 -0500, "Schism"

Down here they're referred to as eyeballs, and most any pool supplier has them available. Especailly since they seem to get busted on all the commercial pools pretty regularly.
Jeff