swimming pool buckle

while trying to do some minor repair our swimming pool buckled. my husband forgot to unplug the pressure valve. :( we are going to try to save it ourselves. any ideas on what kind of concrete to use to build up the pool on the side that is lower? any ideas would be greatly appreciated.
On Jul 6, 1:17 pm, snipped-for-privacy@aol.com wrote:

What in blazes are you talking about? Buckled... Concrete... Is this an inground pool? How did it buckle just by forgetting to unplug the pressure valve?