Sweating Pressure Tank - Solutions?

OK, Summer's over and the humidity is down.
I have copper pipes in the basement and (before I wrapped them all with that black foam insulation stuff) they would sweat because the well waer was so (relatively) cold.
Well, the pipe insulation cured that problem, but the fiberglass pressure tank still sweats and there is no simple insulation kit at Lowes.
Has anyone had and fixed this problem?
Interested in hearing solutions.
Thank you

build a lightweight box around the tank, leave 4 to 6 inches around the tank. use the great stuff spray foam to fill the box
" build a lightweight box around the tank, leave 4 to 6 inches around the tank. use the great stuff spray foam to fill the box"
Yes, I'd thought of this approach, but spray (expanding) foam would make it difficult to perform maintenance.
Like the Water heater insulation jacket, I was hoping to find a "pressure take insulation" cover of some sort.
The enclosure idea might work with regular (removable) FB Insulation material.
One of the issues is that the tank is integral to my water system and removing it for a day or two to "fix" it is not the first choice. Better to have an ideal solution ready to go before having to disconnect one's water pipes. And, any such solution must provide for re-connecting the 1" pipes after the "solution" is in place.
The way the Pressure Tank is installed, I was hoping to find a "clam shell" affair that could be easily attached and removed if necessary.
The drip pan and pump system would work, but it's too Rube Goldberg for my tastes.
Hoosierpopi wrote:

How about insulating by wrappung with proper material or jacket?
On Wed, 9 Nov 2011 19:27:10 -0800 (PST), Hoosierpopi

Wrap it in any insulation you'd like. Even bubble wrap would help.
Hoosierpopi wrote:

What problem?

Lower the humidity in the house/basement.

Use a insulating blanket made for a water heater.

OMG are you trying to get the guy killed telling him to use a product for other than its intended purpose is totally irresponsible.;-)
Jimmie