Sweating 1" copper tee

One of the legs develop a pinhole leak at the junction between the coupling and the 1" pipe about one drop every minute 24 hours after sweating. Another 24 hours later the leak had stopped. What's going on? Should I re-sweat that joint?
Jack wrote:

Leak sealed up with hard water deposits...............one of the blessings of hard water :)

How difficult a location to redo the work? How damaging of the leak got really bad?
I hate to admit it but in my own houses I have (only a very few times) just left something like this alone & considered myself lucky. :)
Haven't had it bite me (yet)
I would never leave something like this in work for someone else, the risk is too high.
But for my own work, the repair guy is right there.....................
cheers Bob

but left my own. Glad to know I am not the only neurotic.

That's not neurotic. You really should have good or high standards when you work for someone else. You often can have lower standards to when you work for yourself.
You'll check at appropriate times to see if it starts leaking again. The other guy won't.
Even if he is not paying you, you implicity promised the other guy you'd do a good job. You didn't promise yourself nuttin'.
If there is a leak again, you'll know exactly where to look first. The other guy won't.
If the other guy drowns when the T drips, it's your fault.
If you drown, serves you right.

If I had a solder joint that was leaking after I did it, I would just fix it the right way, whether it's my own house or someone elses.