Swanstone sinks?

Has anyone had experience with Swanstone (theswancorp.com) sinks? They're made of some kind of acrylic, claim to be beautiful, indestructible, etc.
What I was looking for was a combination sink-drainboard in stainless, but they're $800 and up, out of my range, and Swan's KSEU3020 is around half that price.
TIA

---------- I have a swanstone double kitchen sink. It's performed great for the 8 years I've had it. Tolerates temperature extremes well without warping, and is easy to clean/scrub.
Bob in Wis wrote:

I put on in my bath a few years ago. I really like it. It looks great and is stays looking like that. Easy to clean.
I would not suggest that it is indestructible, but I have yet to have any problems with it and it is possible to sand out many typical problems.
--
Joseph Meehan

Dia\'s Muire duit