SW Florida cage repair

We expect to lose our pool cage in today's hurricane. Everyone else will probably lose theirs, too. Is there any way to expedite replacement?
snipped-for-privacy@writingtoheal.com

get a tamer pool so you won't need to cage it in.
good one Charlie

How old is your cage? If it was put up in the last few years it is supposed to be 130MPH rated. If you REALLY think it will be going, cut out the screen. Replacing that is trivial. You can tie off the corners to something solid to stiffen it up a bit more

Tie it to the trailer, chances are they will both go, as we know God hates Trailers!!
Good luck with the storm
Margie Davis writes:

If you mean the screens on a screen enclosure, doing it yourself is possible but choresome, as I learned by doing. Next time I'll hire the cheap illegal immigrant labor for the periodic re-do.