Suspended ceiling wall molding

What do you guys use to attach drop ceiling wall molding to a stud wall? If nails, what size? If screws, what kind and size? Thanks for your time.

Reply to
Jack

I use hard pins and fence staples. Hard pins are about 1" long with a small flat head made for installing wall angle to block walls, but I use them for both block and drywall. Nail them through the wall angle to establish elevation, if they hit a stud that's great. Hold a fencing staple with one leg at the top of the wall angle at a steep angle. When done correctly, one leg of the fence staple slides on the face of the wall angle and the other slides on the back face of the drywall, a bit like a paper clip, pulling the grid tight to the wall. This method saves having to find the studs and let's you concentrate on pulling the angle tight to the wall where it needs it.

Reply to
DanG