suspended ceiling installation + sloping roof

I will be installing a suspended ceiling in a utility room soon, but am looking for advice at the easiest way to get around a slope. On one side of the room, the roof slopes down, so for a 4 foot section I will have to install a ceiling at an angle until I get to the spot where I can go straight across. I've thought of just putting a pice of sheetrock there at the angle until it gets to the point that is high enough to run the suspended ceiling straight across. How easy and how would it end up looking if I just put a suspended ceiling in at the angle to? Is is something that is easy enough to manage and won't look horrible?
Thanks,
Scott
Scot wrote:

Depending upon the angle of the slope, you may be able to bend the track profile so that the track lip that supports the panel is horizontal, and then cut the same slope angle on the back side of each ceiling panel so that it fits all the way in to the corner of the bent wall track. Bend the bottom of the track up after you nail it up, otherwise you may not be able to drive the nails in (also depending upon the angle).
/ / / /_______ Bent track profile above. Same angle trimmed off the edge of the ceiling panel. I hope this makes sense.
willshak wrote:

But I see my ascii drawing didn't make sense, I though I had set the text at Fixed! Oh, well.
<< I've thought of just putting a pi(e)ce of sheetrock there at the angle until it gets to the point that is high enough to run the suspended ceiling straight across >>
That would probably look the neatest. Use a nice wood trim to finish the joint between sufaces similar to other trim in the room Good luck.
Joe