Suspended Ceiling and fixtures within

Are their proper brackets for installing light fixtures in a suspended ceiling? I assume there are and expect them to be expandable to fit between the main tee's or main tee and wall angle. But I cannot find them at local building suppliers. Do these exist?

Reply to
rick.webuse

The ceiling hooks for hanging planters come to mind. But is your suspended ceiling panel strong enough to support the light fixture?

Reply to
PaPaPeng

Caddy mfg. makes a T bar support for surface mounted fixtures.

Reply to
RBM

These might solve your problem:

You should be able to get these at any commercial electrical supply house. ______________________________ Keep the whole world singing . . . . DanG (remove the sevens) snipped-for-privacy@7cox.net

Reply to
DanG

Here is the link if it's a bar for surface mount box, you're looking for:

RBM