Suspended Ceiling and fixtures within

Are their proper brackets for installing light fixtures in a suspended ceiling? I assume there are and expect them to be expandable to fit between the main tee's or main tee and wall angle. But I cannot find them at local building suppliers. Do these exist?
On 14 Mar 2007 10:16:08 -0700, snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

The ceiling hooks for hanging planters come to mind. But is your suspended ceiling panel strong enough to support the light fixture?
Caddy mfg. makes a T bar support for surface mounted fixtures.

These might solve your problem:
http://www.erico.com/products/CADDYcfcSuspBarsLightolier.asp
You should be able to get these at any commercial electrical supply house. ______________________________ Keep the whole world singing . . . . DanG (remove the sevens) snipped-for-privacy@7cox.net

Here is the link if it's a bar for surface mount box, you're looking for: http://www.erico.com/products/CADDYcfcSnpOnFixBxHngr.asp