susp. ceiling fan

Does anyone know a source for fans designed to fit in a suspended ceiling? I'm sure I've seen these before but now I can't find them. Ideally, this would be something that could push air from above the ceiling to the room below. I have a situation where there are boiler lines above the suspended ceiling and it is very warm up there compared to the room below, which is in a basement. TIA