Surveillance video of copper wiring being stolen from Fayetteville, NC daycare center

Some discussion of Cu & AC thefts recently.
http://landing.newsinc.com/shared/video.html?vcid#482706&freewheel 634&sitesectionúyetteville
Add pictures here
✖
On 8/1/2011 7:14 PM, Red Green wrote:

http://landing.newsinc.com/shared/video.html?vcid#482706&freewheel 634&sitesectionúyettevilleWell, here in Tulsa thieves stole several hundred feet of copper wire from a live power substation. They knocked out power to thousands of people in the middle of a heat wave. Personally I don't think I want to go cutting a live wire at 7,000 volts or higher.
Bill
Add pictures here
✖
Bill Gill wrote:

In China a guy got killed(zapped) trying to do that.
Add pictures here
✖

Closer to home, last month a guy tried to remove the feeds from what he assumed was an abandoned factory in an industrial park here in NE PA. Snap, crackle, pop and sizzle for him too. General consensus around here was, "Gee. That's too bad."
Add pictures here
✖
On 8/3/2011 6:08 AM, JKevorkian wrote:

-- aem sends....