Supporting wall, how can i tell ?

There's this wall in my cottage that is covered in plasterboard but the wall itself is made of 2x2 timber posts. Could this be a supporting wall ?
--
JoHNY

Could be. If it is running perpendicular to the joists above it, yes, it if is running parallel, maybe. I can't see it from here. Get someone that can actually see it to make an decision. Someone that knows construction.

2x2's are usually not used for support. 2x4 on 16" centers is the smallest used around here. If they are spaced 24 inch apart then they are not.

Keyword: Usually
In a cottage in some areas, anything goes in construction. No permits, no zoning. ??????

floor joists and ceiling beams always rest on supporting walls.follow those and you will know.