supporting stack pipe up a wall?

I want to run a 3" PVC radon vent up an outside wall. The wall is rough masonry. I suspect I'm not the first to do this, and I expected I could find some sort of bracketry for attaching a pipe like this to a wall. But, to my surprise, I haven't found anything so far. Any clues appreciated.
TIA, George
Add pictures here
✖

Any electrical distributor, even some box stores will have conduit straps that will do the job for you. HTH
Joe
Add pictures here
✖

Simple U shaped bracket or pipe hangers will do the job. Anchor them to the wall or put a board on the wall first, then screw the brackets to the board. Even the muffler strap will work. Bend the two ends a put a screw into it.
Add pictures here
✖

Strut (Unistrut, Kindorf, Bee Line, formed metal channel) and 3" strut clamps should work great. You can get them at an electrical supply.
Add pictures here
✖

I found something that looks like it does this: from 'Test Products', http://testproducts.com/safecart/index.php/cPath/141_142?osCsid Èaf4dcbba50efd57fff95d2abbce197
It's called a CLICX-3 (for 3" pipe).