Support for B-vent in masonry chimney

I'm working on new venting for a gas furnace and hot water heater through an existing unlined masonry chimney. Appliances are in the basement of a two story home, so probably about 30 feet total. In considering B-vent, any ideas how I could support the vent within the chimney? Would support at the base where it enters the basement and the top where it daylights be sufficient?
Thanks!

TAKE A LOOK AT THESE:
http://www.alpinehomeair.com/related/SWII%20Sales%20Flyer.pdf
snipped-for-privacy@aol.com says...

Go to the Metalbestos web site and click on the specifications link, the guide covers all aspects of design:
http://www.selkirkinc.com/index.html
-- Dennis