Superdeck stains - anyone used it?

I want to know if anyone has used the following product from a company called "Superdeck":

It is for pressure treated wood, so that it can be given a natural wood color, such as:
I want to prep and finish my treated wood surface of the deck (almost three years since I built it, so it's long overdue). Any advice / comments / suggestions / tips? I live in a pretty harsh environment (Regina, Saskatchewan, Canada). Harsh as in summers that pretty warm (high +40 deg C / 104 deg F) to winters (low -40 deg C /-40 deg F).

Howie

Reply to
Howie

I've used it in the past. Was pleased with the results, but didn't keep the hous elong enough to see what happened after several years. The thing I liked best about them was that their samples were in 2 oz cans, perfect for trying a decent sample.

Unfortunately , or at least from my view, fortunately, I've only used it in California and Seattle, where a harsh winter means that it got below freezing.

Reply to
Jim Sullivan