Superdeck stains - anyone used it?

I want to know if anyone has used the following product from a company called "Superdeck": http://www.superdeck.com/2000spec.htm#2000spec
It is for pressure treated wood, so that it can be given a natural wood color, such as: http://www.superdeck.com/palett20.htm
I want to prep and finish my treated wood surface of the deck (almost three years since I built it, so it's long overdue). Any advice / comments / suggestions / tips? I live in a pretty harsh environment (Regina, Saskatchewan, Canada). Harsh as in summers that pretty warm (high +40 deg C / 104 deg F) to winters (low -40 deg C /-40 deg F).
Howie

I've used it in the past. Was pleased with the results, but didn't keep the hous elong enough to see what happened after several years. The thing I liked best about them was that their samples were in 2 oz cans, perfect for trying a decent sample.
Unfortunately , or at least from my view, fortunately, I've only used it in California and Seattle, where a harsh winter means that it got below freezing.
--
Jim Sullivan
seattle, washington