SUPERBOWL OFFICIALS 21 SEAHAWKS 10 - Six or 7 Wrong Calls Against the Seahawks!

If I have the teams backwards, please reverse them:

I did wonder about the Seahawks 74 yard return on the interception right near the goal line.

A Pittsburgh player was close to him after he was 60 or 70 yards down, and a Seahawk player just pushed him from behind on his shoulders and knocked him down. How is that legal?

(Another Pittsburgh player tackled the guy and a couple plays later, Seattle scored, so it didn't affect the score, but how was it legal to push him from behind???

mm

Cool it man, -- I did NOT care who won that game! I have always been a Steeler fan from the years back when they legitimately won a sting of Superbowls. That was NOT a football game, that was an officiating farce. - udarrell

Reply to
udarrell

"udarrell" wrote

Then shut......the.......f*ck.....up!

Reply to
Red Neckerson

"udarrell" wrote

So THERE'S the rub!!

You are such a big Steeler's fan that you bet against them and LOST MONEY!!!!

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH!!! CALL THE POLICE! THE REFS CHEATED!!!!!

me tarzan, udarrell

Reply to
Red Neckerson

That is definetly not a good reason to have an investigation. The NFL does not condone gambling and the greedy suckers who bet against bookies have no recourse but to learn from this game that gambling is risky and you have to accept bad luck sometimes.

Reply to
badgolferman

It's only a game. Your boys lost. So what? Life goes on. Get over it.

Reply to
Doug Miller

You need to accept the bad officiating reality and accept that there are fans that want a fair and level officiating playing field.

If officiating is going to make NFL games a farce, then why watch them, the games become totally meaningless! Ask ABC announcer John Madden and others that know the game and the rules and when penalties should and should not be called.

The better executing team got whipped by the officiating, and in my book that is NOT okay. I want the best team on the field to win, it appears you simply want your team to win no matter how one-sided the officiating is. However, they did NOT win on a level playing field they needed to consistent bad calls of the officiating. The officiating mess needs cleaning up according to most sports broadcasters. - udarrell

Reply to
udarrell

Stop having sports broadcasters tell you what to think. Use your own common sense and experiences.

Reply to
badgolferman

It doesn't have to touch the goal line. It has to cross the plane of the goal line, and that was visible from where the ref was, before he finished reaching the ground.

No. He saw that they had scored.

mm

Nobody tells me what to think! No one else's opinion influences me. Ask anyone that knows me. No use wasting time watching a "meaningless" poorly officiated game!

- udarrell - udarrell.com

Reply to
udarrell

"udarrell" wrote

Yet you waste time arguing about it on here???!!!

Fucking loser.

I'm not telling you what to think. Just DO this:

Shut the f*ck up......

Reply to
Red Neckerson

The Seahawks did NOT lose, nor did I, nor did the Steelers' win! I know that is sad but it is a reality you can not change. I did not mean to hurt your feeling Red, all I want is for the better playing team to be allowed to make their first downs and touch downs. I guess that is just too much to ask, huh? Nobody tells me what to do or think! - udarrell

Reply to
udarrell

Get over it already. It's just a game. It's not life.

Reply to
Doug Miller

Yeah, I'll agree with you on that. It's as bad as people who say Bush stole the last election: You don't have to like it, but all the bitching in the world isn't going to change it.

Reply to
Dr. Hardcrab

When in doubt, listen to Don Henley, (Eagles musical group)

"Get Over It."

Maybe you can get a spot on Oprah or Dr. Phil.

Steve

Reply to
Steve B