SUPERBOWL OFFICIALS 21 SEAHAWKS 10 - Six or 7 Wrong Calls Against the Seahawks!

Page 2 of 2
udarrell, 2/8/2006,2:32:12 AM, wrote:

That is definetly not a good reason to have an investigation. The NFL does not condone gambling and the greedy suckers who bet against bookies have no recourse but to learn from this game that gambling is risky and you have to accept bad luck sometimes.
--
"The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who
are willing to work and give to those who would not." ~ Thomas Jefferson

It's only a game. Your boys lost. So what? Life goes on. Get over it.

--
Regards,
Face it!

Holding call was questionable, Ben's rushing td was ?-able, below-the belt block by Seattle was wrong.
That interference call on Seattle was perfect, the receiver got a clear advantage in getting to the ball and in preventing the Pittsburgh guy from getting there. Freaking obvious.
I expected a lot more out of Seattle !
udarrell wrote:

Just replace the washer and tighten those screws a little tighter and that should stop the leak. . . . . .. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
The leak from your eyes called, tears, you f****ing crybaby.
Ron wrote:

Cool it man, -- I did NOT care who won that game! I have always been a Steeler fan from the years back when they legitimately won a sting of Superbowls. That was NOT a football game, that was an officiating farce. - udarrell
--
Free Dish Network Satellite System TV Certificate to promote your business
opportunities! You can call your friends and give them the GIFT of a FREE

Then shut......the.......fuck.....up!
Red Neckerson wrote:

You need to accept the bad officiating reality and accept that there are fans that want a fair and level officiating playing field.
If officiating is going to make NFL games a farce, then why watch them, the games become totally meaningless! Ask ABC announcer John Madden and others that know the game and the rules and when penalties should and should not be called.
The better executing team got whipped by the officiating, and in my book that is NOT okay. I want the best team on the field to win, it appears you simply want your team to win no matter how one-sided the officiating is. However, they did NOT win on a level playing field they needed to consistent bad calls of the officiating. The officiating mess needs cleaning up according to most sports broadcasters. - udarrell
--
Free Dish Network Satellite System TV Certificate to promote your business
opportunities! You can call your friends and give them the GIFT of a FREE

Stop having sports broadcasters tell you what to think. Use your own common sense and experiences.
badgolferman wrote:

Nobody tells me what to think! No one else's opinion influences me. Ask anyone that knows me. No use wasting time watching a "meaningless" poorly officiated game! - udarrell - udarrell.com
--
Free Dish Network Satellite System TV Certificate to promote your business
opportunities! You can call your friends and give them the GIFT of a FREE

Yet you waste time arguing about it on here???!!!
Fucking loser.
I'm not telling you what to think. Just DO this:
Shut the fuck up......
Red Neckerson wrote:

The Seahawks did NOT lose, nor did I, nor did the Steelers' win! I know that is sad but it is a reality you can not change. I did not mean to hurt your feeling Red, all I want is for the better playing team to be allowed to make their first downs and touch downs. I guess that is just too much to ask, huh? Nobody tells me what to do or think! - udarrell
--
Free Dish Network Satellite System TV Certificate to promote your business
opportunities! You can call your friends and give them the GIFT of a FREE

Get over it already. It's just a game. It's not life.
--
Regards,

Yeah, I'll agree with you on that. It's as bad as people who say Bush stole the last election: You don't have to like it, but all the bitching in the world isn't going to change it.
When in doubt, listen to Don Henley, (Eagles musical group)
"Get Over It."
Maybe you can get a spot on Oprah or Dr. Phil.
Steve