Super-strength rust/iron remover needed

Unfortunately, it is 230 miles from where my daughter now lives, and the last tenants had to be evicted as they didn't pay the ent and obviously didn't care about anything like iron build-up.

Reply to
hrhofmann

Bob-

This stuff will work, I used it on a wall mount toilet that was badly rust stained because of failing galv water lines.

Super Iron Out (a powder / small crystals)

I used this stuff first & then finished up with ZEP's "CLR" knockoff......both from the Home Depot in Orange, CA.

A toilet was going to be $500.....the chems, about $20, cleaned up very well.

cheers Bob

Reply to
BobK207