Sunsetter Awning -- Lowes

Anybody else here have a Sunsetter retractable patio awning.
I'm thinking about ordering one from the manufacturer -- not Lowes although my local Lowes carry them.
Opinions?
Thanks
I installed one a few months ago and it is as good as advertised.Install is easy.The remote feature is real nice.

Thanks for the feedback! I'm planning on an 18 footer. Would that install still be classed as "easy"?
I originally planned a soffit mount. The soffit surface is 3" wide (3x8s -- 24" OC) and 101" above my patio. I could also wall mount it on the 4x8 beam the 3x8s rest on which would give me more flexibility regarding where I bolt the brackets. I think the mount height would be the same either way. Is there any advantage to either?
The install is the same for all sizes.Mounting the brackets will be the same.You must be sure to have 3/4 helpers when your ready to mount it to the brackets.This takes no time at all if you took the time to mount the brackets perfectly in line.All this is on their web site.

I couldn't find any installation info on their web site. I must be looking at the wrong place. http://www.sunsetter.com/simple_installation.asp Doesn't give any details at all.
All it says is: "All you need is a few simple tools and you can have your SunSetter up and working in just a morning."
Can you give me a better link?
on 10/27/2007 5:59 PM DonC said the following:

There is a link for a free DVD and a $201 savings.
--

Bill
In Hamptonburgh, NY

I ordered that one a couple days ago. The $201 savings and free cover are automatic through Dec 3, 2007. Guess I'll just have to wait. It sure would be nice to get some engineering data, fabricate samples, etc. before making a decision on a $2000 purchase though.
Thanks.
that link is about as good as it gets.did you really look it over.did you look at the included video?I think if you need more info -make the phone call.

Ordered the DVD and info kit on Oct 25. Haven't received it yet.
I'm planning on calling them on Monday. I'm hoping they can connect me with someone who can help.
If I can't get the info I'm after, I'll move onto plan B: contact a local contractor. He should have what I need but I really don't like wasting his time when I plan to buy it on-line as a DIY project. I briefly mentioned it to the windows & doors rep at Lowes. I bought $2,000 in doors and installation from them on Friday. I'll press him for more info next week.
Thanks again.