Sundance spa parts

Can anyone suggest a good on-line source of parts for Sundance spas? My local dealer seems to have disappeared!
Thanks in advance!

Most spa parts other than the shell and cabinet are from outside manufacturers. Almost any generic part you need can be found here:
http://store.aquaticpartsco.com/apc/displaycatalog?d=2&sdst=0
By looking at the pictures and diagrams, you will be able to match up what you need, and you will gradually get to know who made various parts of your tub.
The only exception is if you need a pump, I would go with these folks:
http://www.electricmotorwarehouse.com /
Mys Terry wrote:

I agree with this advice. Just search online for spa parts and you'll find a lot. Most manufacturer's use common eqpt, eg Hayward pumps. For most parts, if you pull out what you need and find as much info as possible, you'll find lots of part sources avail
How about the jets? Are they more manufacturer-specific? Any sources for them?
Thanks!

I should add that I'm specifically looking for what Sundance calls their Intelli-Jet.
Thanks again!

Something like this? http://www.spaandpoolsource.com/index.asp?PageAction=VIEWCATS&Category%6
That's it!!!
Thanks!