Sunbeam Electric Blankets Keep Failing

You might well be right. Thanks. Maybe I'll look inside some day.

Reply to
Micky

michaelmahoney673

Reply to
michaelmahoney673

Sunbeam, and all other electric blankets, for me, never last more than a year. I'm pretty gentle with them as well.

Reply to
joe

As I've said before, we are on our second Sunbeam electric blanket in

40 years. You HAVE to be doing something wrong. The first one was a double size and we got a queen bed - continued using it untill it was getting pretty worn - but still working, when we found the queen size on sale at a good price and replaced it - over 15 years ago. Not sure how long my wife had the original before we got married.
Reply to
Clare Snyder