Sump Pump Resource

After just finishing my basement I think it's time to replace my sump pump. I am looking for a system that offers a primary and backup pump in case of failure in addition to battery backup. Is there any one system out there that accomplishes this or do I have to buy separate components?
Thanks in Advance, -a12vman
Basement Buddy water powered backup.

Sorry I forgot to mention that I have a Well System not city water.....