sump pump control

Hi, I have seen 2 systems to control submersible sump pumps.
The float system, uses either a small float on a guide wire and goes up and down vertically or a bulb that just floats up on an arc.
The diaphragm system, which, I think, senses pressure.
Any advantage to either. I am leaning toward the diaphragm since it has less moving parts to get stuck.
Zoeller makes a really nice pump that has a float that rides up on a stainless steel shaft. I prefer this method as it can't get tangled and the pressure switch type can get water leakage and go bad

The advantage to the diaphragm switch is that nothing can get tangled in it. The advantage of the float bulb or float is that you can easily trigger the pump to empty the sump hole.
My current pump is a diaphragm & I'll go back to the float bulb on my next one. I can't believe how many times I've wanted to empty the sump hole to clean it or just to get rid of half a hole full of old water.
Jim