Sum Perch. It's done.

Some shots of my new 432 sf back yard awning. Took a while, being interrupted by some health episodes. Now, we're working on landscaping, pavers, lighting, tilework, canvas work, etc.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/deserttraveler /
Steve
--
-Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large numbers.-

Looks good. What kind of paint is that on the frame? Sure looks shiny and the weld looks good too.

Will look tomorrow. Low VOC enamel, IIRC. Around $25 a gallon. It is more of a terra cotta tint than the orangish tint shown in the picture. From Jones Paint.
Steve

Coronado brand Industrial Coating Corotile (tm) Urethane alklyd enamel M31-108 Terra Cotta. Bought it at Kwal paint, IIRC.
Steve
SteveB wrote:

Outstanding. You should be very proud.

Looks good Steve. Done by a craftsman!
SteveB wrote:

Looks great.
Why the huge footers? Are you going to box them in as tables or something?
Really looks good. I like the way how you do it. Posted from the Free Home Improvement Forum at http://www.spicyhome.com