Sum Perch. It's done.

Looks good. What kind of paint is that on the frame? Sure looks shiny and the weld looks good too.

Reply to
Ed Pawlowski

Outstanding. You should be very proud.

Reply to
HeyBub

Some shots of my new 432 sf back yard awning. Took a while, being interrupted by some health episodes. Now, we're working on landscaping, pavers, lighting, tilework, canvas work, etc.

Steve

Reply to
SteveB

Looks good Steve. Done by a craftsman!

Reply to
PanHandler

Will look tomorrow. Low VOC enamel, IIRC. Around $25 a gallon. It is more of a terra cotta tint than the orangish tint shown in the picture. From Jones Paint.

Steve

Reply to
SteveB

Looks great.

Why the huge footers? Are you going to box them in as tables or something?

Reply to
DerbyDad03

Coronado brand Industrial Coating Corotile (tm) Urethane alklyd enamel M31-108 Terra Cotta. Bought it at Kwal paint, IIRC.

Steve

Reply to
SteveB

Really looks good. I like the way how you do it. Posted from the Free Home Improvement Forum at

Jmmv08