Suggestions for Low Temperature and Leak detection Alarms

I've noticed that there are a bunch of cold temperature alarm products out there, but I haven't found anything that meets all of my needs. Has anyone run across a reliable product that can do all of this?
I'm looking for a simple alarm that can:
Make a phone call if my house falls below a set temperature Make a phone call if water is detected on the basement floor Make a phone call if the overflow alarm contacts on my condensate pump are activated (not sure if they are normally closed or open)
Ideally the phone call should distinguish what the detected problem is.
Being able to call more than one phone line is a plus.
Jeff wrote:

Isn't alarm co. does some of those?